Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sacramento's First Church

After                                                                                                 Before
 





















In case you haven't noticed I've been traveling a bit lately.  Good news is I'm home for a while.  I took some quick shots of the first church built in Sacramento while I was there this week.  I thought I'd share where these started and where they ended up after a trip through Photomatics and Photoshop.  The exposure times on these photos was between .5 and 1 second and was handheld so I apologize that there not great shots.  I turned the ISO up to 400 so they are a little noisy too.  One of these days I've got to figure out how to travel with my tripod.  The f stop on all of these was f8.  If I'd had my tripod I'd have gone to f22 or f36 to make sure I was in focus for the entire depth of the photo and left my ISO at 100.  That means these exposures would have been several seconds and significantly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment